A multinational, biotech company and a leading provider of cancer treatments globally. The company specializes in in-vitro diagnostics and in the supply of transformative and innovative solutions across major disease areas.
The client wanted to use the Thesaurus Management System to code medical terms against standardized dictionaries, for example, those required by law to unify names of generic drugs among all drug companies. There are multiple dictionaries and integrations with systems from which TMS takes data to code, and exports them.
What we did
- Provided test strategy and management.
- Worked on two streams: operational (regular releases with bug fixes and enhancements) and project (WHO Drug).
- Assigned the testers to tasks in both streams, based on demand, and works with two development teams.
Benefits for the client
- Preparing for the System Acceptance Testing of the first phase of Project Implementation
- Successfully testing four Operational releases