- Building DevOps vocabulery and undestanding principles, practices and business benefitrs of DevOps
- Understanding how to build a DevOps culture and what are citical sucess factors for DevOps implementation
- Understanging DevOps intarfaces with other framworsk
- Getting to know common DevOps automation practices and tools
- Getting to know how improve ability to desing, develop, deloy and oparate software and services faster for the benefit of the business and improve customer satisfaction
- Preparation for the DASA DevOps Fundamentals exam
- DevOps Introduction
- DevOps Culture
- DevOps Organization (Organizational Models, Autonomous Teams, Architecture Styles, Governance)
- DevOps Process & relations with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean & ITSM
- Automation & Continues Delivery
- Measure and Improvement
- Mock exam
- Accredited exam
Presentation, lecture, discussion, case study and assignments.
Anyone who requires a detailed understanding of DevOps prinicples, such as project and business managers, all proffesionals involved in IT Quality assurance, testng and service management and anyone involved in the development, operation and delivery of IT services.