About the client
A German international group of companies and one of the world's largest steel producers, employing around 100,000 people across 56 countries. The company focuses on providing products, technologies and services for largely independent industrial and technology businesses.
Due to the lack of suitable personnel, the client needed engineers with the right competencies, among others, programmable logic controller (PLC) specialists. The main objective of the cooperation was to design the equipment, start up and restart the production station by experienced Sii engineers.
What we did
- Provided a team of skilled mechanical and electrical engineers and PLC integrators with expertise in software development and commissioning.
- Designed production station equipment, including processes for twisting, pressing, pick & place operations, vision systems and leakage measurement.
- Tested, commissioned and optimized a production station for Thyssen Krupp Steel Europe at the BMW Heat Dingolfing electric motor plant.
- With the help of Sii’s engineers and commisioners, the client received full process coverage, from design to equipment to testing and commissioning of production stations to the highest quality standards.
- The client received full expert support in PLC integrations and a team of engineers that independently performs all work in accordance with specifications.
- Availability of an experienced team with the right range of competencies, ready for further similar challenges.