International tobacco company, selling its products on the markets of almost 200 countries.
The company wanted to develop a website supporting the worldwide transformation related to smoking. The process required designing and implementing a platform integrated with its e-commerce system for automation of User Verification Tests.
What we did
- Created a test automation framework for an e-commerce app
- Reduced the efforts required to run regression tests on the client’s apps
- Covered the framework of E2E and API testing for three different apps
Benefits for the client
The Test Automation Framework that allows:
- Testing multiple configurations of the client’s product apps for a wide range of markets and language versions
- Filtering tests to run by the environment, market, language, tags and specification names
- Generating Cucumber HTML reports
- Running tests on BrowserStack, Selenium Hub, or locally