An American Fortune 500 company providing financial services that apart from investment and financial planning include investment banking and asset management.
The client required a cover for an increasing number of cyberattacks due to the inefficiency of the existing SOC team. They needed to address extended average incident resolution times causing the risk of a security breach.
What we did
- Provided a 24/7 SOC service
- Delivered first and the second line of support for potential cybersecurity incidents
- Analyzed security incidents from various sources: malicious emails, firewall, antivirus, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Examined malicious software in sandbox environments
- Performed containment actions e.g. updating firewall rules
Benefits for the client
- Significant increase in security level due to fast identification, analysis, and resolution of security incidents
- Decrease in the average incident resolution time by over 50%