About the client
Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas is a universal bank, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. The bank offers savings and investment products and a wide range of loans (including housing and consumer loans) to individual customers. It is among one of the largest issuers of credit cards in Poland.
The Client needed assistance in driving knowledge in the area of business analysis and understanding the responsibilities of a business analyst.
What we did
- We interviewed the client to determine the exact needs and expectations for the workshop,
- We have prepared a dedicated program and training material tailored to the client’s expectations and needs,
- We conducted a series of business analysis training courses attended by more than 250 people
Benefits for the client
- The participants of the training understood the extent to which the business analyst supports the project, from defining its scope at the analysis stage to the activities that verify the fulfillment of the established requirements at the testing stage.
- Participants of the training will be able to define the scope, process, tools and results of modeling,