Leading Polish petroleum corporation involved in the exploration and extraction of petroleum, its processing, and wholesale and retail sales of high quality petroleum products.
The client had doubts as to whether the systems used were fully functional (did they need updating, license purchase, etc. and did they meet business requirements and preferences?).
The Client needed to be reassured that the systems to be purchased would meet all demands and cover areas which were not covered by the existing system.
What we did
Under the projects focused on the GAP analysis, Sii’s consultants have completed the following tasks:
- They identified and defined the primary goal of the GAP analysis. The primary goal was to gather data on the feasibility of functional requirements (acquired during business analysis) using available systems and applications. This information allowed us to define the areas (or groups of requirements) with GAPs which could not be covered and for which the purchase of new applications was necessary.
- They identified the major areas subject to GAP analysis.
- They created a presentation for decision-making personnel and directors, providing results of GAP analysis.
- They developed and analyzed functional requirements reported during workshops, taking into consideration project objectives and requirements established by the project manager representing our Client.
- They prepared a report on GAP analysis and a presentation for the Steering Committee demonstrating results from analysis.
Conducting the GAP analysis, which showed if currently used systems are fully functional and also defining in which areas GAPs exists. Moreover, we prepared an analytic document, which started the process of gathering recommendations from the business, regarding the preferred system.I need a similar project