A world leader in the cashless payment industry based in France. Operating for over 30 years, the company provides intelligent and secure solutions that facilitate trade in all channels: stationary stores, online and on mobile devices, enabling the acceptance of, among others, credit cards and alternative payment methods.
Development of payment processing services to comply with the new versions of payment protocols with swipe/chip cards, contactless payments on Fuel Point of Service. Moving on new libraries and frameworks, improving the continuous integration and unit testing.
What we did
- Moved our applications and libraries to the second phase of CI/CD strategic upgrade plan.
- Multiple bugs fixed, mainly on the server-side (AXIS) with occasional fixes in the embedded terminals (C3).
- Improved unit test coverage from 3% to 33%.
- Moved all codebase to C++ 14.
- Cleaned up 2 applications from compilation warnings (several thousands of warnings fixed).
- Adopted unit test setup to use (and therefore test) production like liquibase migrations.
- Upgraded several applications to use new advice framework for processing of payment advice.
- Introduced tool for checking coding style according to company rules.
- Improved codebase by making several refactorings.
- Working on dockerization of AXIS application (closely following latest AXIS architectural novelties).
Three of the applications are in the process of releasing a new version. Unit test coverage already does its job – some errors are discovered at the build stage, and QA goes more seamlessly.Learn more