About the client
The largest manufacturer of wind turbines in the world, employing over 25 000 people. The company's services also include installation, service, and improvement of the already operating wind farms.
The customer needed expert support from specialists experienced in the energy sector, proficient in designing and developing SCADA systems, familiar with remote network systems, as well as Allen Bradley PLC development and troubleshooting. Additionally, the client required from our team strong communicative skills due to involvement with its internal stakeholders.
What we did
- Configured and commissioned PLC power plant controllers and SCADA systems
- Performed interface signal testing
- Delivered troubleshooting and commissioning services to fulfill grid regulation requirements
- Participated in Site Acceptance and Grid Code Testing
- Provided operational support to wind farms and technical advice to the stakeholders
- Managed customer and 3rd party interactions
- Tackling technical documentation
- Continuous engineering support in reaching subsequent milestones of the acquisition
- Improved troubleshooting on the existing wind farms
- Efficient commissioning of new facilities
- Optimizing CO₂ emission and creating a more sustainable energy system