One of the leading manufacturers of nutritious frozen food in Germany and Poland, currently expanding the assortment to Italy, Austria and other European countries. Operating since 2003, the company is the first frozen brand in Europe to completely abandon the use of taste enhancers, colorings, stabilizers and any other food additives.
The client needed a team capable of solving complex problems and provide application support for the SAP S/4 HANA system for the entities operating in Poland and Germany. For this reason, the client has joined the Raise with SAP program which splits certain responsibilities between the client’s SAP and Sii.
What we did
- Fixed on an ongoing basis reported SAP System errors in the FI, CO, SD, QM, PP, QM modules.
- Provided support and development of the SAP Business Warehouse module, which is a business data warehouse.
- Ensured maintenance of key WRICEF objects – Workflows, Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, and Forms.
- Provided support and completed the development of SAP middleware PO/PI to ensure seamless integration with other systems.
- Developed and implemented changes to the System that resulted from organizational changes.
- Guaranteed standard maintenance of the SAP software.
- Seamless transfer of support from the previous provider, thanks to the work of experienced specialists.
- Backup of key customer users in three languages, ensuring the security of customer data.
- Upgrade of SAP S/4 system with the latest technologies, such as Fiori, CPI, etc.
- Prompt and professional resolution of SAP-related requests by Sii experts.