One of the ministries of Poland, a Common Courts portal, and a chief body of state administration responsible for the Justice government administration department. The ministry is responsible for the maintenance of many key state registers, e.g. the National Court Register (KRS) or the National Criminal Register (KRK).
The client needed to create a specialized search engine for legal language analysis, able to capture the real intention of the users’ search queries.
What we did
- Developed a semantic search solution to produce accurate search results
- Created an in-house built deep learning model capable of capturing legal language and knowledge contained in documents
Benefits for the client
- Twice more accurate search results
- Reduction of time needed to search, discover and extract relevant information
- Increased user satisfaction and engagement