About the client
A provider of integrated automated supply chain technology, software, and services, listed as the world's third-largest materials handling systems supplier. The company employs over 6,000 people and has engineering centers and manufacturing facilities all over the world.
Due to the low availability of highly specialized workers in the market, the client was looking for engineers and PLC programmers familiar with Allen Bradley controllers. The purpose of the project was to support the testing and commissioning of a large logistics center for Amazon in Okmany (WRO5).
What we did
- Analyzed the engineering design and technical documentation to ensure compliance with the design criteria and to ensure appropriately high standards of engineering services.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of the logistics center, consisting of the following stages: problem identification, solution implementation and test execution.
- Development and implementation modification of hardware and software systems, optimization and validation.
- Performed calibration of various sensor devices, such as photocells, scanners and proximity sensors, to eliminate errors and increase reading speed.
- The client received our full support in the installation and commissioning of the logistics center, from the analysis and review of the engineering design to the optimization and calibration of the sensor equipment.
- Comprehensive solution proposed by Sii experts, allowed a significant reduction in the cost of logistics processes.
- Employment of highly specialized engineers enabled increased efficiency in the implementation of complex projects.