Mojo Fertility is a start-up that developed an AI-based solution to revolutionize fertility care and improve the success rate from 25% to 75%. The company's goal is to make high-quality treatment quicker, cheaper and more accurate.
The client needed support in controlling and improving the quality of the software on which the solution developed by the company is based. Additional goals were to shorten the product delivery time and meet short deadlines.
What we did
- Built a test framework using PyTest.
- Created unit tests to cover individual parts of code.
- Used ROBOT framework to develop the system tests module.
- Set up the CI/CD environment.
- Created GUI application with PySide and Anvil.
- Proposed other ideas to improve the quality of code.
- Created and maintained a process for software release and deployment.
- Supported deployment of the application into the Azure cloud.
- Maintained the source code for an AI-controlled microscope.
- Fixed the bugs detected by the microscope operators.
Benefits for the client
- Created test framework gave the whole development team clarity on challenges and more time to focus on delivering the product roadmap.
- CI/CD environment provided a clear and simple solution for running tests and generating reports.
- Improvements allowed the client to extend operations to new hubs processing semen samples.