France-based company whose business is to provide the technology involved in secure electronic transactions. It specializes in the manufacture of point of sale (POS) payment terminals but also offers complete payment software and related services.
The client reported problems with the current CRM solution becouse of poor scalability of the solution, and the fact that the old CRM system generated a large number of failures that were reported almost every day. In addition, the client wanted to:
- Continue to provide support for end users
- Provide new features to the application stack
- Deploy application stack to new regions
What we did
- Migrated of current applications and environments to the Microsoft Azure Cloud while providing continuous support for the end users during the process.
- Conducted code refactoring and transition from Java to .NET Configuring
- Set up Microsoft Azure Monitor for monitoring services
Benefits for the client
- Successful migration to Microsoft Azure cloud solved the problem of failures and poor scalability
- Stable and consistent production, test and UAT environments increased the stability of services
- Reduction of down-times when incidents happen
- A solution that is able to monitor the individual functions of each interface allows the problem to be fixed before a customer request arrives
- In the future, when implementing the new CRM, the change process will be much easier to perform