About the client
A global travel technology provider for the world’s largest industry: travel and tourism. The holding furnishes software to travel agencies, corporations, travelers, airlines, hotels, car, rail, cruise and tour operator companies.
The client decided to carry out a digital transformation and speed up the development process with the introduction of test automation to deliver an upgraded version of the product used by over 400 000 business clients.
What we did
- Created over 800 automation scripts from more than 1 300 manual scenarios.
- Performed scope and test coverage analysis to reduce redundancy.
- Developed a static release analysis tool that cut the time for automation test results analysis.
- Developed several utility web services to reduce execution time and improve stability.
Benefits for the client
- regression from 3 weeks to 2 days
- daily run build from 27h to 6h
- redundant test cases run from 36k to 9k
And an increase in the pass rate from 65% to 90%+Learn more