A global leader in the railway industry offering a complete portfolio of products and services, from high-speed trains, metro, monorails, and trams, to infrastructure, traffic control systems, and digital mobility solutions. The company is headquartered in France and currently operates in 70 countries with more than 70 000 employees.
The client was working on many various IT projects simultaneously and needed support in their implementation, particularly in conducting module testing. One of the goals was to develop and execute tests in accordance with the EN 50129 standard.
What we did
- Put together designated teams for particular client projects. The teams provided constant reports about the project execution and results, while still acting independently from the client.
- Created test environment and tests designed in the VectorCAST software testing platform.
- Detected defects and process issues reports during module testing.
- Delivered appropriate documentation of tests specification and execution in accordance with EN 50129.
- Implemented continuous Integration and Development environment.
Benefits for the client
Thanks to module tests performed by Sii, the client was able to assure the high quality of developed products. What is more, the testing process improvements implemented by Sii lowered module testing costs, and the early detection of software defects lowered overall product development costs.