About the client
An innovative company operating in the field of digital printing, graphic arts and bookbinding. The foundation of the company is modern e-marketing, e-commerce sales, and the IT department.
The client wanted to conduct a UX Design workshop to develop in the field of user needs research and to better tailor the offer to customers. The workshop had to target the need to study the feelings of customers using the products offered. The goal was to optimize the prototyping process in line with users’ expectations.
What we did
- Tailored the workshop to the specific needs of the client, by consulting and testing the current product
- Conducted the training for managers and specialists from graphic design, IT and marketing departments, based on the latest research and design methods in User Experience Design
- Introduced participants to the principles and terminology related to the UX area
- Enabled the participants to use the theoretical knowledge they learned in the course of practical exercises on an ongoing basis, and showed examples created specifically for the needs of the team.
- Customizing the offer to meet the needs of the audience
- Improving trust and brand loyalty
- Increasing sales in targeted areas with products tailored to customer expectations
- Saving time by systematizing the offer planning process