About the client
NXP Semiconductors N.V. enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security and privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- The new ARM SC300 based chip card with enhanced security solutions, awaited by key manufacturers of smart devices.
What we did
Built-in chip (ROM) start-up and initialization system development:
- flash & ROM based initialization,
- life cycle management.
Built-in chip (ROM) test framework development:
- virgin device handling,
- secure card code loading to RAM and NVM,
- built-in chip test procedures (ROM),
- wired communication,
- security features using symetric & asymetric primitives.
Flash services layer development (ROM & NVM part):
- basic flash operations: erase & program,
- extended flash operations: erase check, content integrity verification,
- multi-page erase & bulk erase operations,
- flash retrimming, static wear levelling,
- transaction system & empty pages pool,
- handling errors in saving of memory pages.