A global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry present on the market for over 30 years. The concern employs over 82 thousand people all over the world and delivers its products to 100 countries.
The client was relying on low-code self-service solutions, which resulted in an uncontrolled increase in integrations and dependencies on the SnapLogic-based platform. Given the intensive business growth, maintenance costs began to rise, so the company needed an effective solution to optimize and organize data infrastructure.
What we did
To declutter the platform, our experts implemented and configured Sii’s custom analysis software. The solution allows for a thorough examination of complex integration platforms based on various technologies, including SnapLogic.
As a result of software implementation, the client received:
- detailed graphs demonstrating dependencies between integrations,
- dedicated reports on integration quality, reusability, and detected similarities,
- information about the causes of complex integrations, the impact of potential changes, differences between environments, details about installations, and the systems’ involvement in particular integrations,
- details across multiple levels, from the connected systems and relations between components, up to single code fragments.
After the implementation, Sii specialists assured knowledge transfer by providing custom training for the client’s employees, instructing them on how to use the tool in an efficient way.
Benefits for the client
- Reduced time required for platform analysis from several days to a few minutes
- Decreased maintenance costs due to structuring integrations and ordering dependencies
- Obtaining the bigger picture of the platform and creating a central knowledge base
- Establishing a foundation for further platform improvements