A multinational, biotech company and a leading provider of cancer treatments globally. The company specializes in in-vitro diagnostics and in the supply of transformative and innovative solutions across major disease areas.
Due to the lack of appropriate personnel, the client needed engineers to create and maintain an application for research and healthcare professionals. The main goal of the solution was to enable global data sharing for all workers.
What we did
- Provided a full team in charge of the AEM-based application for clinical trials and research data aggregation.
- Acted as a second line of support for all the application-related issues, provided development assistance, and conducted development projects.
- Conducted service in a managed service model with billing based on the number of resolved tickets and number of days committed to development.
- In order to provide insight into the quality of the service to the client, the team was bound by KPIs that impact the payment.
Benefits for the client
- Full coverage of the process of creation of AEM-based application by Sii experts
- Expert support in AEM integrations
- Establishing a team that performs the application-related work independently
- Availability of an experienced team for further similar challenges