About the client
An American company and a leading provider of IT solutions for the aviation industry, offering navigational information, operations planning tools, flight planning products and software. The company supports, among others, giants such as Boeing and Airbus.
The client needed to conduct training for employees to introduce them to different ways of motivating the team, building responsibility, and giving and receiving feedback in a constructive manner. The main goal of the training was to develop an assertive attitude and effective communication, learn new theories on leadership, and support the team in daily challenges.
What we did
- Determined the client’s needs, the scope of the training and the desired outcomes.
- Created an original workshop for team leaders who manage projects and a team of about 10 people.
- Introduced different management styles to the participants, and prepared a flexible leadership questionnaire.
- Prepared practical exercises on how to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Enabled the participants to use acquired theoretical knowledge during exercises, where they solved ongoing issues and looked for the best solutions.
Benefits for the client
During the training, participants:
- improved their team building, development and communication skills,
- identified their strengths and weaknesses in the managerial role and their leadership style,
- learned new methods of organizing the team’s work and improved the existing ones,
- developed their assertive attitude,
- learned how to better motivate employees.