A global leader in the railway industry offering a complete portfolio of products and services, from high-speed trains, metro, monorails, and trams, to infrastructure, traffic control systems, and digital mobility solutions. The company is headquartered in France and currently operates in 70 countries with more than 70 000 employees.
The client needed support in the development of a prototype robot for automating the testing process of control panels, which would be part of a larger IT system.
What we did
- Collected and consulted product requirements
- Designed a 3D model, detailed mechanical parts, a circuit diagram, and 4 layers of PCB for the steering robot
- Implemented low-level firmware for actuators control and sensors monitoring, two different communication interfaces: ATE and Web, and a video and audio streamer
- Prepared documentation (electrical, software, mechanical, assembly drawings)
Benefits for the client
- Increased level of test automation in extensive IT infrastructure
- Enabling control panel verification both remotely and without human intervention