Bombardier - large manufacturer of regional airliners, business jets, mass transportation equipment, and recreational equipment, and a provider of financial services.
Prototype machine (robot in Cartesian system) for automation of human-machine interfaces testing.
What we did
- We collected and consulted product requirements
- We designed 3D model of the robot
- We designed detailed mechanical parts
- We designed circuit diagram
- We designed 4 layers PCB for steering robot
- We implemented low-level firmware for actuators control and sensors monitoring
- We implemented two different communication interfaces: ATE and Web
- We implemented video and audio streamer
- We created documentation (electrical, software, mechanical, assembly drawings)
The project is a part of a bigger system dedicated to perform tests automatically. Now all tests related to human-machine interfaces verification can be done in a automatic manner, without human interaction.Learn more