SHV Energy is an international group of energy companies based in the Netherlands. Currently, it serves more than 30 million customers on four continents.
In order to secure the company’s data for the deployed apps, the client needed to use the MAM solution on a global level. The main goal was to manage all mobile devices (iOS and Android) in all countries from one centralized console and automate the device enrollment process to reduce end users’ efforts.
What we did
- Automated device enrollment process for iOS and Android devices.
- Provided separate configuration for corporate and personal devices.
- Created device restrictions for work profile and KIOSK mode for multi-user devices.
- Deployed applications for each BU using ABM, and managed the Google Play store.
- Created MAM and CA policies to secure company data.
Benefits for the client
- Registration of all devices with the help of an automated process
- Application of global configuration to all devices
- Limiting the access (scope tags) for each BU admin, allowing them to control the devices only from their location
- Securing the applications with MAM policy, which forbids copying and pasting the company’s data on untrusted device