A multinational conglomerate, with particular emphasis on the consumer goods, manufacturing, logistics/trading, and construction sectors. The group became the world's seventh-largest supplier of construction machinery - currently has 41,400 employees in 38 countries.
What we did
- Designed and implemented a solution based entirely on Microsoft Power BI.
- Established the provided infrastructure on the IBM BD2 and Oracle ADW (Autonomous Data Warehouse).
- Complemented the solution by reports built on the Power BI.
- Set up reports for Sales (including Dealers) and Finance areas.
Benefits for the client
- Providing an analytical and reporting solution that complemented the functionality of the main application
- Building the architecture of the solution according to the client’s requirements – flowing from the source system data is processed online, but without the use of “heavy” and expensive solutions
- Introducing easy-to-use Power BI reports