About the client
mBank (former BRE BANK) is the third largest bank in Poland, operating on both the retail and corporate market.
The company introduced Power BI as the primary reporting tool. As a result, the client needed training for the employees to explain the new functionalities of the platform and instruct them on how to create reports.
What we did
- Defined the client’s business needs and expectations regarding the workshop.
- Prepared program and training materials addressed to administrators and developers of reporting solutions, who deal with the creation of reports and visualization of business data.
- Conducted the dedicated workshop for the client’s employees.
Benefits for the client
- Gaining knowledge about the key functionalities of the Power BI Report Server platform
- Participants mastered the entire path of reporting – from data extraction, through data model creation and visualization, to report publication
- Fast preparation and delivery of dedicated training for a large group of employees