The company is a Fortune 1000 semiconductors supplier. Products include power and signal management, logic, discrete, and custom devices for automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military / aerospace and power applications.
Our client is a leader in ultra-low-power Bluetooth Low Energy solutions. Their bluetooth chip (RSL10) is being provided along with the SDK to allows their customers quick development of specific functionalities. As such, our client needed the SDK to be extended with additional features / applications.
What we did
- We created a set of CMSIS drivers (or CMSIS compliant if CMSIS does not define the standard for particular driver),
- We created a sample application for each of the drivers,
- We created a test code which tests all the provided drivers,
- We developed bluetooth sample applications,
- We ported CMSIS compliant version of freeRTOS to RSL10 soc, ported additional sample applications for the freeRTOS.
SDK offered by our client has been extended with new drivers / sample applications which now makes it even easier for their customers to create their own project.Learn more