About the client
One of the largest non-virtual mobile operators, with over 10 million private and business customers, providing a full range of telecommunications services. As an integrated operator, the company also offers a full package of ICT services in addition to mobile and fixed-line services.
The challenge for the company was the appropriate selection of techniques for eliciting and documenting requirements and the ability to apply those techniques in practice. For this reason, the client needed a cycle of workshops to inform the employees about procedures and best practices.
What we did
- Defined the needs and expectations of the client regarding the workshop.
- Prepared a dedicated program and training material for the client’s employees.
- Organized and held a series of dedicated workshops.
Benefits for the client
- A cycle of workshops done by one provider
- Learning and implementing correct patterns, procedures and best practices for Business Analysis
- Understanding the role of the Business Analyst throughout the project lifecycle, from defining the scope of the project during the analysis phase to activities that verify compliance with established requirements during the testing phase