mBank (former BRE BANK) is the third largest bank in Poland, operating on both the retail and corporate market.
The client required support in verifying assumptions of a newly implemented program focused on software quality assurance. The aim was to verify the currently used testing processes and provide recommendations on the client’s test strategy.
What we did
We delivered a test consulting service including:
- Review of Quality First program assumptions
- Analysis of the client’s test strategy and processes against best practices
- Preparation of the new software development process and test strategy in cooperation with the client
- Implementation of a new process for 5 teams from the retail department
Benefits for the client
- Obtaining in-depth insight regarding the Quality First program, the Software Delivery Process, SDLC, and test strategy
- Increasing the Software Development Life Cycle efficiency
- Streamlining operations by initiating the process change roadmap implementation plan