An automotive parts manufacturing company that provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, and safety technology solutions. 4 thousand people are employed in Poland in four production facilities and in two modern Technical Centres, which have been prospering for over 10 years.
The project includes designing and creating software for electric cars to simulate sounds of moving vehicle for safety of pedestrians.
What we did
Sii is the owner of full sound stack:
- Proposing new solutions to existing problems
- Designing architecture of VSG in close cooperation with architects
- Creating and implementing solutions for sound path
- Design and implementation of sound processing, including EQ, limiters, smoothers, pitch etc.
- Integrating solution with master application using CAN/RTE
- Full design of CI process, based on Jenkins, unit tests and Coverity
- Sound is correctly read, processed and played in outter speaker, without delays, crackling and performance issues
- VSG can be controlled via application through CAN and RTE interfaces
- Sound can be altered by information of speed, EQ settings, direction and wave choice