IoT – smart home system based on power lines
Development of the management system for smart home devices, based on electric lines and Ethernet network. Increase of the functionality by integrating multiple external devices to the core system. Development of additional user interfaces for control and management. Ensuring the right quality of the whole solution.
What we did
Our engineers have developed:
- Local system server application,
- Applications which connect third party devices into core system,
- User interface applications.
Scope of works:
- Helping to design and implement new functionalities inside of existing software packages,
- Extending the user interface by system add-ons,
- Creating new device connectors in existing C++ framework,
- Refactoring the code to match new C++ standards,
- Performing code reviews and developers tests.
Increased capacity to add new features to the core systems, and to integrate multiple external devices. Improvement of the system quality, reliability and performance resulting in higher user satisfaction.
Technologies & tools