A prominent pharmaceutical and healthcare firm with a presence in over 100 countries. The company concentrates on research and development, the production of medicinal products, and the promotion of life-transforming treatments and vaccines that benefit millions of individuals.
The client wanted to introduce the Business Agility concept to 4 marketing teams in 4 countries: Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Ukraine. They needed to adjust the process to their internal needs and implement the agile methodology in the entire organization.
What we did
- Conducted customized Agile trainings for all team members across 4 countries.
- Provided agile consulting and support for over 3 months.
- Assessed Agile Transformation progress in the client’s teams.
- Implemented Net Promoter Score tracking to recognize areas requiring improvement in the implemented methodology
Benefits for the client
- Significantly shorter time to market and product approval process
- Increase in Agile culture self-assessment from 3.4 to 4.7 (1-5 scale), which shows an increase in understanding of the processes and principles in the application of the agile approach
- Increase in Agile process maturity self-assessment from 2.5 to 4.5 (1-5 scale), which shows an increase in the effectiveness and efficiency of the work of teams.
- Improving requirements management
- Better team collaboration