A leading global supplier to the automotive and industrial sectors. The company has 75 years of experience and employs more than 80,000 people around the world for production and development. Their products are available under four recognizable brands.
The client wanted to automate the Salesforce project regression test in Tricentis Tosca. The project required manual test cases, on which automation scenarios should be created, however, the test cases provided by the client were inconsistent and lacked test data.
What we did
- Established a new verification process for manual test cases.
- Reviewed and updated manual test cases according to the new definition of ready.
- Implemented Test Automation, taking into account Tosca Test Automation best practices, Risk-Based Assessment, Tosca repository structure and Test Data Management.
- Provided automation regression test for sprints 1-14.
- Documented the automation process.
Benefits for the client
- Obtaining new test verification process: Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Successful update of manual test cases taking into consideration new processes and Test Data Management;
- Limiting Test redundancy
- Implementation of Tosca (architecture set up, repository structure, risk-based assessment, Test Data Management)
- Creation of regression test portfolio, according to Tosca automation best practices
- Receiving detailed instruction regarding the automation process and results of tests