About the client
An international company producing and promoting consumer goods such as household items, medicines as well as personal care products. In 2008, it was 6th in the European Business Week 50 ranking including companies on the Europe SP 350 List.
The client’s problem concerned difficulties in teamwork, which mainly resulted from the need to work remotely and change in the organizational structure. Additionally, after the reorganization, client wanted to increase the sense of a common goal as well as the commitment and efficiency of employees.
What we did
- Designed and implemented a training program based on Lencioni’s concept, which talks about 5 dysfunctions of teamwork – lack of trust, fear of conflict, lack of commitment, avoidance of responsibility and lack of care about results
- Conducted a series of trainings and workshops for employees, managers and the board
- Created and conducted a follow-up consolidating knowledge after making surveys
- Prepared materials about the program along with internal communication
- Passed knowledge and raised the awareness of the need to introduce changes in the approach to teamwork
- Equipped managers with tools that they can use with their subordinates and then cascade down
- Made a permanent change in the organization in a form of a process that is used also after the end of the program