A prominent pharmaceutical and healthcare firm with a presence in over 100 countries. The company concentrates on research and development, the production of medicinal products, and the promotion of life-transforming treatments and vaccines that benefit millions of individuals.
What we did
- Supported DevOps processes (e.g. we did CI/CD for OpenShift based on Jenkins).
- Established a custom logging solution based on ELK and Splunk.
- Improved TIBCO BWCE images with TIBCO cooperation.
- Improved the custom routing mechanism (including its architecture).
- Created a custom memory optimization tool based on our proprietary algorithms used to save resources and money.
- Developed a container-based workstation (Workstation as a Service), which brings a ready-to-use and preconfigured BE/BW5/BW6/BWCE development environment to the developers.
Benefits for the client
- Streamlining and standardizing the implementation of integration projects, thanks to the implementation of the OpenShift platform
- Reducing costs and saving time and resources, thanks to the infrastructure hosted in a container environment
- Making the configuration of environments more consistent