About the client
A leading pharmaceutical and healthcare company headquartered in Paris, operating in over 100 countries and employing around 100 000 people. The company is focused on R&D, manufacturing, and marketing of medicinal products, providing life-changing treatments and vaccines to millions of people.
What we did
- Supported DevOps processes (e.g. we did CI/CD for OpenShift based on Jenkins).
- Established a custom logging solution based on ELK and Splunk.
- Improved TIBCO BWCE images with TIBCO cooperation.
- Improved the custom routing mechanism (including its architecture).
- Created a custom memory optimization tool based on our proprietary algorithms used to save resources and money.
- Developed a container-based workstation (Workstation as a Service), which brings a ready-to-use and preconfigured BE/BW5/BW6/BWCE development environment to the developers.
Benefits for the client
- OpenShift platform streamlined and standardized the implementation of integration projects
- Hosting the infrastructure in a container environment resulted in resource, time, and cost savings