A leading Icelandic banking franchise, operating since the 1930s, with a 30% market share of the current accounts in the country. The company provides universal banking services, including consumer and corporate banking, mortgage loans, wealth management, etc.
Arion Bank needed an in-house IT Service Management system to manage the organization’s processes. The client wanted a dedicated solution, without the need for an external system, which was problematic. The main goal was to centralize and standardize the Jira Service Management tool, performed by Sii Poland specialists in accordance with best practices.
What we did
- Consulted and designed the integration of two external Jira Software Server applications into Jira Service Management hosted in Atlassian Cloud, owned by the client.
- Analyzed, optimized, and implemented JSM, Confluence, Insight, Opsgenie and Statuspage to support processes
- Created the integration between Atlassian Platform and other systems (GIT, PowerBI) to standardize the data and processes.
- Provided licensing advice from our experienced consultants to optimize tool management costs.
- Streamlining everyday work by transferring process handling from 3 tools into one, thanks to which the division of tasks and communication flow are transparent
- Implementing the critical incident management process
- Time and cost-saving due to the automation of internal processes
- Independence of process handling from systems belonging to external suppliers
- Centralization of business processes in an implemented tool, which allows for the improvement of control of internal processes