A leading Icelandic banking franchise, operating since the 1930s, with a 30% market share of the current accounts in the country. The company provides universal banking services, including consumer and corporate banking, mortgage loans, wealth management, etc.
The Bank needed to have its own ITSM system instead of using an external one from one of the vendors. The client wanted to centralize and standardize Jira Service Management.
What we did
- Consulted and designed the integration method of two external Jira Software Server into Jira Service Management hosted in Atlassian Cloud, owned by Arion Bank
- Conducted analyses, optimization and implementation of many tools of Atlassian Platform to support the processes
- Provided licensing advisory
- A centralized tool for handling internal tests and dedicated platform for collaboration.
- Critical incident management process implemented.
- Automation of internal processes.
- Independence of process handling from external systems.