About the client
The company solves logistics problems for organizations across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. With $28 billion in freight under management and 20 million shipments annually, it provides the world’s largest logistics platforms.
The client needed to address various needs concerning IT support for both local and global endeavors, including on-site support, global application support, and network administration, as part of Managed Capacity project.
What we did
- Provided a delivery of:
- L2 Field Support team to Warsaw and Wrocław offices working in 8/5 mode,
- Application Support team handling global cases as well as network administration service,
- Backfill engineers and standby duty to address absences and workload peaks.
And conducted office relocation projects in Wrocław, including workspaces and active infrastructure.
Benefits for the client
- Full on-site coverage for office locations, thanks to the Field Support Teams
- Providing global application support and network administration
- Quick time-to-market of resources necessary to manage ad hoc requests and projects
- Cost optimization due to the flexible T&M pricing model implemented