A British multinational company focused on the production of health, hygiene, and home goods. The history of the company dates back to 1819 and since then it became a global leader in health and hygiene, providing products to over 200 countries.
What we did
- Carried out an analysis of the system differences between Box and SharePoint.
- Prepared automatic scripts, allowing the adjustment of file names and file paths, and the migration of the folder structure.
- Assigned the users to SharePoint groups to recreate the permissions structure.
Benefits for the client
- Web page with access to several site collections – each dedicated to files related to a particular brand
- Adjusting the file names and file paths to Windows requirements
- Permissions and folder structure reflect the original structure