A leading supplier of hardware solutions for electrical installations and home automation in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. With 23 different production sites around the world, the company manufactures energy distribution, cable management, security and building automation systems, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.7 billion.
The client planned to prepare its SAP system for migration to the latest version of SAP S/4 HANA, using the experience of experts from Sii. The goal of the project was to support the granting of appropriate user accesses (authorizations) and administrative work in the BASIS module, which is the foundation of the SAP system.
What we did
- Corrected existing bugs in the system, preventing the successful migration from being performed.
- Uploaded the necessary patches, and in total implemented more than 40 patches (notes) using OSS NOTES, an online SAP portal that provides up-to-date information on SAP notes.
- Offered the client new solutions and improvements to existing programs.
- Installed an upgrade from SAP, successfully migrating the system to the latest version of SAP S/4 HANA.
- Up to date ECC system, prepared for migration to S/4 HANA.
- Resolved SAP authorization issues, ensuring data security and limiting unauthorized access.
- Security of the system was enhanced by sealing all holes with patches.
- System is tailored to meet legal requirements, thanks to Sii experts familiar with local laws and specific country requirements.