The Company is active all over Europe and provides a full range of forklift trucks and warehouse equipment. A European company with production facilities in Sweden, France and Italy. It is part of a group of 17 corporations operating in 5 different industries. It has branches in North America, China and Japan. It offers a wide range of warehouse equipment and forklifts.
Due to memory shortages the client’s product didn’t comply with an EU standard (EN1175) and needed an upgrade. The process required coverage of the existing code with Unit Tests and creating a test framework to verify functional requirements.
What we did
Planned and executed all software testing activities:
- Set up the environment for unit and functional tests.
- Provided Unit Test coverage of source code modules (using VectorCAST).
- Carried out functional tests for speed restrictions module.
- Delivered static code analysis.
- Debugged and determined the root cause of detected bugs.
- Designed an end-to-end environment model.
Benefits for the client
- Obtaining an end-to-end environment model ensured seamless project implementation
- High-quality source code achieved via employing functional tests using a robotic framework, effective issue detection, and code coverage in unit tests