An automotive parts manufacturing company that provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, and safety technology solutions. 4 thousand people are employed in Poland in four production facilities and in two modern Technical Centres, which have been prospering for over 10 years.
Due to silicon chip shortages, the client needed to port Radio Transceiver Module into a new microcontroller. The goal was to preserve the full functionality of the RTM.
What we did
- Updated the RTM SW Architecture.
- Designed and implemented peripherals’ drivers for the new uC – SAMC21.
- Integrated Vector CAN stack, Boot Manager, Bootloader, and AUTOSAR DEM.
- Ported the middleware and application layer.
- Performed unit, integration, and functional testing.
Thanks to the successful porting, the new RTM receives and sends RF messages and communicates with other ECUs through K-line and CAN.