3:00 pm Europe / Warsaw
Last year was a year of digital resilience for cloud computing due to the global transition to distributed work. The cloud evolved from a future possibility into a default solution. To enable virtual collaboration, many organizations were implementing the Microsoft 365 platform at a brisk pace. After a year of extensive usage of MS Teams mainly, IT teams are embracing self-service features to maximize the benefits of cloud computing in Microsoft 365, save time and money.
Thanks to various M365 services, e.g. Power Platform, solutions helping handle employee onboarding apps, holiday or training requests, and IT equipment tracking tools can be built within hours also by business users. This approach called citizen development can drive efficiency but at the same time requires proper governance policies.
This webinar will focus on the automation of businesses processes and utilization of M365 services without considerable investment.
Join our webinar and learn how to:
• Quickly simplify processes where approval is needed – demo
• Increase engagement of your remote employees using M365 services – demo
• Stay up to date with everything happening in your organization using MS Viva – demo
• Build your company’s HR bot – demo
• Effectively control the environment
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest news from Sii.