Last year, the revenues of the Polish IT industry exceeded PLN 68 billion, according to the data collected in the latest Computerworld TOP200 report, which has been presenting the condition of the Polish ICT industry for nearly 30 years. In this year’s edition, Sii Polska moved up to the first place in the ranking of the largest IT services providers in 2019. What’s more, the company won in as many as 7 categories, including the companies with the highest employment growth and the largest providers of mobile applications.
In the 2019/2020 financial year, Sii’s revenue increased by over PLN 162 million and exceeded PLN 839 million, which allowed the company to advance in the Computerworld TOP200 report to the 1st place in the category of the largest IT services providers and to the 19th place in the classification of the largest IT companies operating in Poland in 2019 (the list includes the results of 367 IT companies). An increase of 24 percent annually also resulted in the promotion to the high 2nd place among the largest CIT payers in the IT industry in 2019, and to the 3rd place in the category of IT companies with the highest net profit in 2019.
Over the last year, the number of Sii Poland employees has increased to 4 500, and now it is over 4 700 – the development in this area has secured the company with the 1st place in the category of IT companies with the highest increase in employment and 3rd place among the companies with the highest employment in 2019. Sii Poland was also distinguished in terms of the scale of services provided, being at the forefront of the largest providers of testing services, mobile and web applications, and web portals.
Sii Poland in the Computerworld TOP 200 2020 ranking:
- The largest IT services providers in 2019 – 1st place
- The largest providers of outsourcing and managed services in 2019 – 1st place
- The largest providers of IT solutions and services for the sector of large companies and corporations in 2019 – 2nd place
- The largest IT companies operating in Poland in 2019 – 19th place
- IT companies with the highest employment in 2019 – 3rd place
- IT companies with the largest increase in employment in 2019 – 1st place
- The largest CIT payers in the IT industry in 2019 – 2nd place
- IT companies with the highest net profit in 2019 – 3rd place
- IT companies with the largest increase in export revenue in 2019 – 4th place
- The largest software testing services providers in 2019 – 2nd place
- The largest providers of mobile applications in 2019 – 1st place
- The largest providers of web applications and web portals in 2019 – 1st place
The data for the Computerworld TOP200 report is collected via an online survey, filled in by representatives of IT and telecommunications companies, as well as on the basis of the editorial staff’s estimates and analytical data from IDC, a sister company of IDG Poland, the publisher of the report. Each company appearing in the report is described with several or several dozen parameters thanks to the survey. The honorary patronage over this year’s edition was taken by the Ministry of Digital Affairs, the Ministry of Development and the National Center for Research and Development.