It is suggested that candidates for the Foundation Level certification have at least six months’ practical experience in a professional testing role.
- Gaining knowledge on the main concepts of software testing (according to ISTQB standard at the fundation level)
- Understanding the importance of testing as well as its influence on the whole software lifecycle
- Training the basic skills required of a software test professional and how testing fits into software development
- Delivering the knowledge necessary to take and pass the ISTQB® Certified Tester—Foundation Level (CTFL) exam.
Professionals who need to demonstrate practical knowledge of software testing; people in roles such as test designers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and IT Professionals.
Presentation, lecture, discussion, group exercises
- Multiple choice test; 40 questions
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Time allocation: 1 hour (75 minutes for non native speakers)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
Classes conducted by an accredited trainer; accredited course materials in Polish or in English; interactive revision sessions as well as additional handouts useful for preparation for the exam; unlimited coffee breaks and lunch (refers to classes located in Sii); ability to participate in the accredited exam; certificates.