One of the largest construction groups operating in Poland, offering services in the infrastructure sector including roads, railways, airports, commercial buildings, energy, industry and ecology. The company employs almost 5,000 people and cooperates annually with 12,000 business partners.
The client needed to conduct an Effective Project Management workshop for their employees. The goal was to introduce practical project management methods, techniques, and tools.
What we did
- Held discussions with the client in order to accurately determine their needs and expectations for the workshop.
- Conducted a cycle of dedicated workshops, attended by project participants with roles as project managers, project team members, project supervisors and other project stakeholders.
Benefits for the client
The participants of the workshops learned about:
- Best practices used in global-level organizations
- Methodical project management, including principles of project preparation and initiation, structure, roles and responsibilities in the project management team, techniques for planning activities and resources
- Project risk management methods and monitoring techniques