About the client
One of the world's most successful automotive companies. A leading global supplier of premium and luxury cars and vans. The company owns an engine and car battery factory in Poland located in Jawor.
To improve the cooperation between business managers with the IT department, the client needed to develop employees’ competencies in the area of conflict management. The aim was to learn the necessary communication techniques and support the team in effectively reaching agreements and defining goals during meetings.
What we did
- Conducted a short interview with the client in order to precisely define the needs of the planned meeting.
- Moderated the meeting of business and IT department managers using interactive methods such as group work or discussion.
- Summed up the meeting, prepared an action plan, and set new goals for the team.
- Conducted facilitation in English, stationary at the headquarters of Sii.
Benefits for the client
- Improvement of team management skills during meetings
- Higher effectiveness in the area of achieving meetings objectives
- Developing common techniques and tools to increase the productivity of meetings
- Defining and implementing roles and responsibilities in the team