An international company, a world leader in the construction of electric and power grids, active in many sectors, focused on technologies from the area of energy and automation, operating in over 100 countries, employing about 110 000 people
Development of a consistent and easily accessible form of interactive training on internal production procedures for customer’s designers. The materials that functioned so far, prepared by various experts, required the use of many documents at once, which resulted in cases of failure to complete them by new employees and low passing rate of tests verifying knowledge of StarDry procedures required for effective work.
What we did
- We proposed a solution that would consolidate the existing materials in the form of onboarding e-learning trainings on the specific procedure, dedicated to new and already working engineers.
- We edited the content and presented it in a coherent, interactive form.
- We have created training courses that are clear and easy to use, allowing you to familiarize yourself with the procedures from scratch, but also to come back and refresh your knowledge if necessary.
- We have designed a series of trainings based on the client’s materials and in accordance with their current brandbook and guidelines. We used the following tools: Articulate Storyline 360 and the Adobe CC 2021 package.
- Increasing the transparency of training and elimination of redundant content.
- Increasing participation in training from 67% to 98%.
- Increasing the pass rate of tests among new employees joining the project.
- Facilitating access to information for already experienced employees.
- Increasing the level of knowledge among the team, which clearly translated into the quality of work.