International technological equipment supplier providing safe, connected equipment to manage smart road infrastructure (signage, traffic management, street lighting, V2X) through its City activity, and by managing water and energy systems through its Environment activity.
Due to increasing internal attrition rate and difficulties in recruiting resources, the client was looking for a partner to provide a Managed Capacity L2 Field Support and L3 project for the production facility located in a remote area.
What we did
- Delivered a team of on-site L2 Field Support Specialists and remote L3 System Administrators
- Covered core working hours with a dedicated team
- Provided on-call support for weekends and out-of-working-hours to mitigate high priority Incidents
- Implemented Continual Service Improvement process as part of service’s development plan
Benefits for the client
- Minimizing high internal attrition rate and support coverage for a remote location
- Ensured full business continuity as expected in 24/7 mode of work
- Backfill engineers to cover for workload peaks and absences as part of Managed Capacity
- Cost optimization due to Shared Team utilization
- Organized and secured knowledge and documentation with the client’s ownership