About the client
A pioneer in a new approach to workplace psychology, using industry-leading psychometrics, predictive science, machine learning, and data analysis. The company delivers software to evaluate and improve people’s workplace performance through insight, science, and technology.
The client had a Zendesk system that didn’t meet its needs in terms of performance and reporting layer. Due to high licensing and maintenance costs, it wanted to replace the current system with new IT Service Management software. The implemented solution had to meet the company’s requirements in terms of performance and reporting layer.
What we did
- Implemented a new ITSM system, Jira Service Management, which is based on Atlassian products and met the client requirements.
- Migrated data from the previous system (Zendesk) to the new solution, facilitating the process of adaptation to the new system.
- Delivered and implemented a system for handling internal and external requests, according to the client’s business needs.
- Launched the new system based on Atlassian tools in production.
- The new ITSM system implemented by Sii has better performance and fully meets the client’s business needs.
- All ticket history from the old system has been preserved, ensuring a seamless transition to the new solution.
- Thanks to our Atlassian solution experts, software license costs have been reduced.