Understand how HR projects differ from projects related to other industries and what are the consequences that 90% of HR projects involve change. Understanding the agile and traditional approach in HR projects.
Participant after training:
- knows what a project is in theory and practice, knows the basic concepts and definitions related to the subject; what is change and what are its components; compatibility of actions
- knows the techniques and principles of good project planning, project evaluation and monitoring
- knows the methods of risk management,
- can use a number of useful tools from various methodologies, adequately selecting them for a specific situation and type of project
- is aware of his/her own style of managing a project team and reflects on what management methods are best to the specific project team
- General overview of traditional approaches like PMI as well as AgilePM and Scrum approaches. Advantages and disadvantages. When to use?
- Design variables, or what should we have under control?
- Stakeholder engagement management.
- Risk management – how to identify, assess, repair?
- Change management – is every change worth considering?
- Project start. Constant control, assessment and verification of required documents.
- Business Case, Project Card, Delivery Plan, Prioritised Requirements List, Project End Product Description – examples of management products in projects.
- Overview of tools and techniques. Product Based Planning Technique, WBS, Critical Path, MoSCoW Prioritization
- Project life cycle. Phased management in traditional approaches. Phases in the DSDM process. Efficient use of design resources.
- Implementation of the project. Key factors of success and failure of projects. The most common problems related to projects. Estimating methods in agile projects.
- Project monitoring. The role of the manager in monitoring the project and resources in the project.
- Closing the project. Conclusions and recommendations for follow-up. Post-project assessment work. Knowledge and experience management for future projects.
- Adapting the methodologies to the needs of a specific project and organizational culture.
The training is dedicated to people employed in the area of Human Resources in organizations. We invite both people starting work on various HR projects and people who already manage projects and want to organize their knowledge.