About the client
Leader in innovative digital solutions for education in Denmark. Part of Egmont – a leading media group in the Nordic region, with activities in 30 countries and 6,600 employees.
The client needed to confirm the security of the system based on web applications, used daily by thousands of students. It required a certified vendor to detect potential incidents and propose containment actions.
What we did
- Executed full security verifications consisting of vulnerability assessment and grey-box penetration tests, including manual exploitation of identified vulnerabilities
- Performed tests based on the OWASP Web Security Testing Guide
- Created reports for each application penetration test, presenting identified issues and proposing solutions
Benefits for the client
- Ensuring the security of new and legacy web applications for students
- Increase in overall security and resistance to different types of attacks
- Implementation of the appropriate protection solution
- Propositions of other safety-related recommendations delivered in the report